BELLATOR 297: This Friday, Bellator makes its way to Chicago with an action-packed lineup, showcasing a pair of thrilling championship fights. The main event will witness Vadim Nemkov, the reigning light heavyweight champion, putting his title on the line against the formidable Yoel Romero. However, it is the co-main event of Bellator 297 that has garnered significant attention in the lead-up to the event.
Here’s everything you need to know, Bellator 297: Vadim Nemkov vs. Yoel Romero live stream: Fight card, odds, start time in the USA, UK, Canada
In this highly anticipated showdown, former lightweight champion and current three-time featherweight titleholder, Patricio Pitbull, embarks on a historic quest to claim Bellator gold in a third weight class. Pitbull’s pursuit of this extraordinary achievement brings him face-to-face with the bantamweight champion, Sergio Pettis. The clash between these two exceptional fighters promises to be a captivating spectacle that fans cannot afford to miss.
How to watch Bellator 297: Start Time and Streaming
The main card will start at 9 p.m. ET / 2 a.m. BST / 6:30 a.m. IST / 11 a.m. AEST. The main cage walks are scheduled for 12 a.m. EST / 5 a.m. BST / 9.30 a.m. IST / 2 p.m. This timing could change as per the fights.
Fans in the UK can watch live action on the BBC Network. Fans who live in the USA can watch exclusively on ShowTime via Paramount+ and Fitepass for the live stream.
Fans can also watch Bellator 297 on third-party sites like Fitepass, from anywhere. Signup and catch all the action live!
Bellator 297 Preview & Prediction
Vadim Nemkov (c) vs. Yoel Romero: In the upcoming championship bout between Vadim Nemkov and Yoel Romero, Romero’s MMA career stands out as one of the most intriguing in history. Despite his elite skills, he has never managed to capture a world title, often falling victim to self-sabotage. At 46 years old, Romero now faces a formidable young champion in Nemkov, who has showcased his strength by conquering formidable opponents on his path to the top.
Sergio Pettis vs. Patricio Pitbull: Sergio Pettis, the reigning champion, will face off against Patricio Pitbull in a highly anticipated showdown. Pettis comes into the bout with an impressive five-fight winning streak, remaining undefeated in his four Bellator appearances. However, his last fight against Horiguchi raised some concerns as it appeared that Pettis was being dominated before landing a perfect strike to secure the victory. Additionally, considering his time away from the cage, there are legitimate questions about how Pettis will perform on Friday night.
On the other hand, Pitbull also faces uncertainties. He is undertaking a significant weight cut to compete at 135 pounds. Despite not being an overly large featherweight, the timing of this cut, just a month before his 36th birthday, raises eyebrows. While Pitbull successfully made weight at 134.2 pounds, the impact of this weight change on his performance inside the cage remains unknown. ( Prediction by CBSSports, Read more visit.
Here is the match card for Bellator 297: Nemkov vs Romero
Bellator 297: Full Fight Card
Bellator 297 main card (Showtime, 9 p.m. ET)
- Vadim Nemkov vs. Yoel Romero; For Nemkov’s Bellator light heavyweight title
- Sergio Pettis vs. Patricio Pitbull; For Pettis’ Bellator bantamweight title
- Corey Anderson vs. Phil Davis; Light heavyweight
- Daniel James vs. Gokhan Saricam; Heavyweight
- Kyle Crutchmer vs. Bobby Nash; Welterweight
- Gadzhi Rabadanov vs. Pieter Buist; Lightweight
- Jaleel Willis vs. Ramazan Kuramagomedov; Welterweight
- Karl Moore vs. Alex Polizzi; Light heavyweight
- Wladmir Gouvea vs. Gabriel Sayeg; Heavyweight
- Archie Colgan vs. Emmanuel Sanchez; Lightweight
- Mike Hamel vs. Shamil Nikaev; Lightweight
- Norbert Novenyi Jr vs. Kamil Oniszczuk; Middleweight
- Timur Khizriev vs. Richie Smullen; Featherweight
- Jordan Newman vs. Matthew Perry; Middleweight
- Cody Law vs. Edwin Chavez; Featherweight
- Max Metzgar vs. David McKinney; Lightweight