The US women’s team is scheduled to face South Africa this Thursday, September 21, in the first of two matches against the African team set to be played this week. You can watch both women’s soccer matches by clicking here without cable online from anywhere.
As two formidable teams prepare to face off, anticipation is running high, and soccer enthusiasts are eagerly searching for ways to catch the action online. In this article, we’ll delve into the details of this thrilling matchup, where to watch it online, and what to expect from both teams.
Watch USA vs South Africa live streaming Women’s soccer
Date: Thursday, Sept. 21
Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
Location: TQL Stadium – Cincinnati, Ohio
TV: TNT, Universo
Live stream anywhere: Click Here to watch without cable!!
The United States vs. South Africa live women’s friendly soccer match promises to be a compelling showdown between two teams with different histories but a shared love for the game. As both teams prepare for future competitions, fans can expect to witness outstanding skills, fierce competition, and perhaps even a glimpse into the future of women’s soccer. Don’t miss this exciting match, and be sure to tune in online to support your favorite team or simply enjoy some top-quality soccer action.
USA vs South Africa lineups:
The upcoming women’s friendly match between the United States and South Africa promises to be a riveting encounter. This game serves as an excellent opportunity for both teams to fine-tune their skills and test their strategies ahead of major international tournaments.
How to Watch USWNT vs South Africa International friendly match
The teams will open the two-game set on September 21 at TQL Stadium in Cincinnati (7:30 p.m. ET on TNT, Universo and Peacock) and square off three days later at Soldier Field in Chicago (5:30 p.m. ET on TNT, Universo and Peacock), in a match presented by Allstat. In addition you can try PremiumTV to watch USWNT vs RSA live women’s friendly games online from anywhere. No VPN required.
Team USWNT Preview
The United States Women’s National Soccer Team (USWNT) is not just a team; it’s a powerhouse in the world of women’s soccer. With an illustrious history that includes multiple FIFA Women’s World Cup victories and Olympic gold medals, the USWNT consistently sets the standard for excellence in women’s football. As we take a closer look at this formidable team, we’ll explore their recent performances, key players, and what the future holds for this iconic squad.
Key Players to watch for USWNT
- Megan Rapinoe: The veteran winger and forward, Megan Rapinoe, is not only a soccer star but also a cultural icon. Known for her exceptional skill on the field and advocacy off it, Rapinoe’s experience and leadership have been instrumental in the USWNT’s success.
- Alex Morgan: Another prolific forward, Alex Morgan, is known for her goal-scoring ability and agility. Her presence in the attacking third is always a threat to opposing defenses.
- Julie Ertz: A versatile midfielder who can also play in defense, Julie Ertz brings stability and tactical intelligence to the team. Her ability to break up opponent’s attacks and distribute the ball effectively makes her a linchpin in the midfield.
- Crystal Dunn: A dynamic player capable of playing various positions, including left-back and midfield, Dunn’s versatility and speed have been vital to the team’s success. She excels both defensively and in creating opportunities in the attack.
- Rose Lavelle: A rising star in the USWNT, Rose Lavelle is a creative midfielder known for her dribbling skills and playmaking ability. She played a crucial role in the 2019 World Cup and continues to be a key contributor.
Team RSA Preview
The South Africa Women’s National Soccer Team, affectionately known as Banyana Banyana, has been making steady progress on the global soccer stage. While they may not have the same extensive history of success as some of their counterparts, Banyana Banyana has demonstrated their potential to compete at the highest level. In this preview, we will take a closer look at the team’s recent performances, key players, and the aspirations they hold for the future.
- Janine van Wyk: As the most capped player in South African women’s soccer history, Janine van Wyk brings experience and leadership to the team’s defense. Her ability to organize the backline and read the game is invaluable.
- Thembi Kgatlana: A dynamic forward, Thembi Kgatlana is known for her speed, dribbling ability, and knack for scoring goals. She won the Player of the Tournament award at the 2018 AWCON and continues to be a key attacking threat.
- Refiloe Jane: Refiloe Jane is a versatile midfielder known for her work rate and ball-winning abilities. She plays a crucial role in both attack and defense, providing a strong presence in the midfield.
- Nothando Vilakazi: An experienced defender, Nothando Vilakazi is known for her tenacity and solid defensive skills. She helps maintain defensive stability for Banyana Banyana.
- Sibulele Holweni: A rising star in South African soccer, Sibulele Holweni is a promising young midfielder with excellent technical skills and vision. She represents the future of the team.